Romance isn’t dead. But it will be if you ignore your sweetie on the most romantic day of the year! Valentine’s Day – a day filled with candies, chocolates, cupcakes, hearts and kisses is just a few short weeks away so we’ve put together a few fun ways to spend this special day:
- Don’t want to go out? How about watching some classic love stories together at home, like Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Sleepless in Seattle, or my favorite, Casablanca. We have the perfect theatre candy (remember Flicks!) and the yummiest desserts in town to help make the evening complete.
- Can’t get off of work on the 14th? If you can’t take the day off, stop by the shoppe afterwards and pick-up some of our decadent hand-dipped chocolates to bring home for the evening.
- Looking for a sweeter alternative to roses? We have chocolate roses that are sure to melt your honey’s heart!
- Not sure how to express your feelings? Our Conversation Hearts are a time-honored tradition that is sure to help the love-struck, tongue-tied get their message across. Kiss Me! Yes! Be Mine!
- Feeling too old to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Bring your loved one into Lola’s Sugar Rush for a fun trip down memory lane. We have all the candies you loved as a child, plus everyone’s a kid in our candy shoppe!
What’s that? You don’t have a honey to spend this special day with? No problem! We can put “The Perfect Man” or the “Boyfriend” right in the palms of your hands.
The Perfect Man we’re talking about is sweet and decadently rich… just how a man ought to be.
The Boyfriend is tall, buff and Belgian… totally yummy.
If either of these guys were any hotter, they’d melt!
And if they change their minds and split… you can chew them up in little bits!
These beautiful “hunks” of solid milk chocolate can’t help but bring a smile to your face!
Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us, to all of you. Hope to see you soon sweet friends!
Valentine Photographs taken by James Cromwell Holden
Back to Lola’s Sugar Rush